Alright, so the story goes like this - 5 years ago there was a small team, who wanted to change the how aviation software market is established. We started with different concepts, tried out those in real operations and now we know, that we created something big, beautiful, and really cool with the help of AI, VR and other R&D things. So now, we are going forward and devoting our efforts in Sensus Aero, that we and users believe in, and going into the whole world.You may ask – what we have created? Currently we have a large ERP system with mobile applications specifically designed for aviation, which significantly helps the users and the business to thrive.What are our plans? We want to go beyond and continue expanding our ERP until it covers every business unit, and we have one true “All-in-one “software.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Act as single point of contact and expert project consultant.
- Proactively understand and evaluate stakeholders priorities, requirements and operational impacts.
- Define project scope, constraints and objectives.
- Establish and define milestones and appropriate ownership responsibilities, negotiate timelines/schedules and develop detailed work plans.
- Manage project schedule and ensure proper documentation and controls are in force and effective
- Prepare material and status reports to present for project groups and senior leadership.
- Lead customers through the initial implementation of product as well as new product offerings.
- Develop a deep understanding of Sensus Aero products.
- Minimum of three years related experience resulting in demonstrated project management skills as an Implementation/ Project Manager.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and techniques from initiation through planning, executing, controlling and closing of projects.
- Able to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet project deadlines and milestones.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Able to influence and build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Creative problem solver – able to challenge and propose solutions which challenge the status quo.
- Strong time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Professional project management certification preferred but not required.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel abroad.
What we give in advance:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market;
- International work environment;
- Additional health Insurance after a probation period;
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills;
- Gym in the office;
- Employee events;Employees' referral bonus;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Indoor dining room;
- Child's room in an office;
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
Salary: from 3500 € to 4500 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied