An internal Avia Solutions Group marketing agency Win Win is looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills as our full-time, in-house creative copywriter. Does it sound like this could be you? Keep on reading.
As a member of a dynamic and fast-paced team, you will write and edit copy in English and Lithuanian languages for a variety of projects (including print, web, video, and social media). You will also work closely with project managers and design team to brainstorm ideas as well as create concepts for marketing and advertising campaigns. We have a variety of different clients, so you will have to be quick to learn and adapt.
What will be expected of you:
• Excellent English and Lithuanian writing skills.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times;
• Continually raise the bar of creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action;
• Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience at hand;
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends;
• Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in messaging.
• Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts;
• Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences;
• Write original copy and edit content for a range of communication materials;
• Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff;
• Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion;
• Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline;
• Minimum 2 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work;
• Exceptional writing and research skills;
• Able to work independently and with a team;
• Excellent organizational skills and multitasking.
• Social media or content marketing experience;
• Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides;
• Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
• A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.