We are looking for an experienced Linux/Devops engineer who finds It delightful working in IT sphere. If you consider yourself a persistent personality who does not stop until finds the best solution to a problem. If you care deeply about the quality of your work, have a strong desire to learn and rapidly grasp the concept of new technologies, languages, frameworks, and tools, we need you.
You will be working with specific niche IT solutions, tailored exclusively for aviation companies, utilising your valuable IT sys admin and Leading skills, as well as keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
What will you do:
- Linux servers administration, OS keeping up to date, security patches;
- New software installation to servers, existing software upgrades, security patches for internally used software and our developed software installed on premises to our clients;
- Servers active monitoring (alerts tracking);
- CI/CD existing processes improvement and support;
- Continious improvement of processes, ability to adjust and automate processes related to sys admin sphere;
- Attention to cybersecurity
What we expect from you:
- Excelent Linux OS system administration knowledge (debian/red hat);
- Docker containers knowledge;
- DevOps tools administration or huge motivation to learn CI/CD (GitLab pipelines or similiar);
- Ability to write shell scripts;
- 2+ years experience in similiar position;
- Responsibility, ownership of servers and products;
- Maintain documentation (software versions, support expiration dates, changelogs etc.)
- Good English.
Additional perks (nice to have):
- Experience working with Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK Stack;
- Oracle database administration;
- Experience with Kubernetes.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses.
Salary: from 3300 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied