Are you a visionary leader eager to spearhead a transformation in our cargo management systems?
At Magma Aviation, we are on the lookout for a highly motivated individual to step into the pivotal role of Digitalisation & Performance Manager, based at our dynamic headquarters in Gatwick, UK.
If you are an enthusiastic professional with 3-5 years of experience in an equivalent role and you are looking to progress your career with a fast growing organisation that supports career development and internal progression, please apply today!
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementation of the new cargo management system in all Magma’s business areas which covers messaging, e-freight, security, customs, ground handling, flight/trip management and trucking
- Ensuring the delivery of the system across the business, ensuring that the correct procedures and training is implemented. This includes customer access through the online portal
- Managing compliance of all third party users who provide electronic information to Magma, ensuring procedures are followed and any potential efficiencies are recognised and implemented
- Act as the central point of contact t between the Group IT function and the Magma business unit to ensure all infrastructure and desktop standards are maintained
Key Job Responsibilities
- Deliver Magma’s Cargo Management System within budget and contracted timelines with the system vendor
- Ensure regular engagement with Chapman Freeborn to ensure adherence to group policies.
- Manage the system vendor relationship, ensure Magma is getting maximum value from the investment and that all vendors are held accountable.
- Implement SLA’s with all vendors who provide electronic information to Magma, this includes GHA’s, GSA’s, customers and aircraft suppliers.
- Responsible for designing the process and monitoring KPI’s which have a system input requirements.
- Be the project manager for CMS and first point of contact for core suppliers and mange the timelines of their key deliverables.
- Have extensive knowledge of Magma’s business, understand the requirements and be able to make decisions on behalf of the business regarding CMS implementation.
- Managing GHA’s, GSA’s, Airlines and third party data management companies to ensure electronic messaging processes are implemented and adhered to.
- Implement a Business Intelligence system through the accurate collection of AWB data which can be used to support commercial analytics and industry market intelligence tools.
Qualities We Look For
- 3-5 years of experience in an equivalent role
- Knowledge of Cargo Systems
- Knowledge of operational warehouses
- Knowledge of technical operations
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
Recruitment agencies: please note we have an in-house recruiter alongside a preferred agency list which we review annually. Therefore, we do not accept any CVs or applications sent to us on a speculative basis. We are pro-active in reaching out to agencies if there is a business need so please refrain from calling us.
Magma Aviation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity