WE are looking for a passionate result-driven Sales Manager to lead sales efforts and bring new opportunities within a defined geographic territory - USA.
YOU will be working with the 3rd largest premium aircraft parts marketplace, prospecting new businesses and building relationships with aviation companies in a designated territory.
You may face challenges that will crave strategic thinking, trigger your creativity and foster patience but if you are driven by “Rome wasn’t built in a day” approach we are looking for you.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Building customer relationships – earning their loyalty and trust
- Prospecting and generating new sales leads
- Educating customers about our value-added solutions
- Conducting online presentations to all levels of employees
- Closing sales with consultative selling approaches
- Experience and passion for Sales
- Ability and confidence to communicate with English speaking customers (knowing other languages is a huge plus)
- Ability to sell, meet goals and multi-task
- Relationship-building skills, ability to connect with customers and teammates
What we give in return:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions in the aviation industry
- International working environment
- Fixed salary as well as performance-based bonus system
- Career opportunities in a fast developing IT company
- Based on the company’s remuneration policy, we offer competitive salary in the 1160 brutto to 1818 brutto eur per month range. Additional sales bonus system applicable. We will be happy to discuss the specific amount during your interview, after considering your experience and qualifications.
You have successfully applied