We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. A comprehensive list of EASA approved training programs and extensive experience on the market allow us to meet the training needs of the global aviation. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and is constantly expanding. Currently we are looking for a Senior Flight Simulator Engineer to join our international team in Vilnius, Lithuania. If you think that aviation could be your next challenge – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Organization, planning and coordination of engineers activities.
- Worldwide search and acquisition of spare parts, stock management.
- Liaison with Flight Crews both pre and post training sessions to ensure smooth running of the session, which include help and guidance on Instructor Operations Station (IOS) usage, techlog usage and fault identification and rectification.
- Plan, evaluate and improve the efficiency of operation processes and procedures.
- Supervising preventative maintenance as per documented procedures.
- Ensuring related documentation compliance with the procedure standards and TCA CAD requirements.
- Occasionally maintain and repair Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD) (electronics, computers, pneumatics, mechanics and hydraulic fields).
- Managing AOG situation recovery.
- Using Repair Manual and User Manual (in English language).
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals, safety and quality performance indicators.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has University degree in engineering field (Aviation, Electronics, Informatics, Automation, Mechanics or a similar field).
- Has at least 2 years of Full Flight Simulator technician or engineer experience.
- Has analytical thinking, high level of responsibility and ownership, and a result oriented attitude.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has ability to read drawings and schemes of electronics, electrical, hydraulics and mechanical systems.
- Has experience in using and repairing electronic and computer equipment.
- Able to manage medium complex engineering projects.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Has a knowledge of Lithuanian, Spanish or French language (would be an advantage).
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Has great problem-solving skills.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Is able to occasionally work in shifts (day and night shifts).
- Has skills and knowledge about EASA and CS-FSTD related regulations.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays and weekends or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
You have successfully applied