We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and is constantly growing. At the moment we are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Administrator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives. Your future colleagues are from Lithuania, Mexico, Vietnam, Spain, Indonesia, Korea, Serbia, Latvia and other countries. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, meet people from all around the world and excel in sales or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Preparing the sales products (e.g. presentations, brochures) for the sales managers to ensure more efficient sales process.
- Collaborating closely with the marketing and product departments, advising on the content of the sales products.
- Preparing proposals for the airlines.
- Performing market research.
- Performing sales reports for the management and team.
- Collaborating closely with the sales team and evaluating their needs.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than one year of experience in sales.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
- Has experience working with data.
- Has experience selling IT products (advantage).
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic.
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
You have successfully applied