This is a great opportunity to be a part of our Team in Lleida, working together with team colleagues in our BAA Training centre. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company is constantly growing with a further possibilities to move to any of the multiple locations and departments we have. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, like meeting people from all around the world or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities which would be:
- To organize daily flights in accordance with planning priorities, ensuring that Company flights are safely and efficiently planned, cleared, and monitored in accordance with established standards and regulations
- To track the daily student progress, update the results, and communicate to relevant departments
- To observe airplane flight hours and update information up to planned technical inspection
- To cooperate with the Aircraft Maintenance Department for the suitability of the aircraft
- To supervise and coordinate instructor working time
- To provide flight operational support through Dispatch duties including but not limited to flight planning, flight watch, weather conditions, airport limitations and communications.
- To analyze operational conditions and identify any opportunities that may constrain, impede or benefit operational capabilities inclusive of but not limited to weather, Air Traffic Control, Flight Instructor or Students cancelation and aircraft performance
- To observe, evaluate and determine the fuel tank amount
- To work according to approved company processes
- To work with company’s IT systems, monitor and ensure a smooth flight planning process
- To perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager
We dream about a team member who:
- Has experience in aviation (similar work experience would be an advantage)
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment or has basic conceptional computer literacy
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Has ability to work calmly under pressure
- Has good English level both speaking and writing
- Is flexible with good time management skills
- Has respectful and positive attitude
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- Work from home in compliance with company’s policy.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- A shuttle bus service from Lleida city to the airport or parking space near the office.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve as well as duty trips to headquarters in Lithuania.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
You have successfully applied