Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Assist in coordinating Flight Crew recruitment process;
- Assist in coordinating Flight Crew Onboarding and Offboarding processes;
- Prepare and administrate People & Culture-related documentation and records;
- Assist in issuing company and reference letters or other needed documentation for obtaining visas;
- Answer queries via e-mails and internal support site;
- Assist People & Culture team in coordinating and administrating various people-related processes;
- Be a friend/consultant/representative/listener for the entire Flight Crew personnel and potential team members;
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures;
- Comply with People & Culture department’s and the company’s mission by completing related results as required;
- Be a part of an amazing People & Culture team and contribute to various initiatives to improve our people well-being.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- An Open mind with a constant wish to seek for more;
- Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects and attention to details;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn;
- Fluent both in English and Lithuanian;
- Attention to details and computer literacy;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 1545 to 1928 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Daily lunch compensation;
- Other benefits: hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Salary: from 1545 € to 1928 € (brutto)