Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its' clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Become a lead of the personal data protection compliance project;
- Analyze data processing processes, identifying risks and gaps.
- Review and improve action plans for ongoing compliance.
- Maintain current agreements with data processors/controllers.
- Assist in creating and updating GDPR documentation.
- Collaborate with authorities and handle GDPR inquiries.
- Develop training materials and educate staff on data handling.
- Cultivate a data protection culture within the organization.
- Coordinate with legal, IT, and external experts.
- Manage data subject requests effectively.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Knowledge of relevant personal data protection laws (including GDPR) and practice;
- Relevant experience as a GDPR project manager and/or DPO;
- University degree in law, business management or other relevant area;
- Readiness to rapidly acquire working knowledge of the personal data processing within the Company;
- Initiative, ability to prioritize and plan tasks;
- Strong communication and cooperation skills;
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Lithuanian;
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Information security and/or compliance experience;
- Business process documentation experience.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 2200€ to 3800€ gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Birthday day off; gifts for marriage, childbirth and other significant life occasions;
- Other benefits: lunch compensation, hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical health in the office premises and gym for mental health (Mindletic app), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at [email protected]
Salary: from 2200 € to 3800 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied