Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- React immediately to all aircraft parts and materials related requests on AOG (Aircraft On Ground) basis;
- Determine the most efficient solution in sourcing and transporting parts for grounded aircraft;
- Coordinate the AOG rectification plan of actions with other departments;
- Assist on daily basis with sourcing components and materials, tracking shipment orders to delivery;
- Participate in occurred maintenance events when needed (worldwide).
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Ability to work in shifts, including night time;
- Work experience in aviation or logistics (airfreight) organization would be considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken and written);
- Strong communication, time management and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and follow strict deadlines.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary €1832 - €2850 gross, depending on your experience and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: lunch compensation, hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.