We offer work in an international group of companies, IT department, acting as an IT service provider to subsidiaries, providing quality services with SLA commitments, using its own high-reliability virtualized infrastructure, mature ServiceDesk system based on ITIL processes.
Our department within holding company focuses on group-wide IT governance and provides IT services for group companies. Areas we are covering: IT Governance & Management, IT Service Delivery, IT infrastructure services, workplace support and ServiceDesk, Enterprise Applications (Digital IT Solutions, ERP), Cybersecurity, PMO.
Main functions and responsibilities:
- Lead IT system administrators (Cloud infrastructure and Networks, Microsoft servers and M365, Linux infrastructure);
- Day-to-day IT infrastructure operations management;
- IT system administrators recruitment and talent management;
- You will be member IT Management board and activities;
- Manage IT infrastructure projects following Project Management Office guidance, team activities and resources planning;
- Work according to Change Management process;
- Infrastructure availability, performance and capacity planning, financial planning;
- Ensure IT Business Continuity (HA, Backup, Disaster recovery);
- Prepare Cloud Adoption Strategy on group level and lead implementation;
- You will be working closely with IT Service Desk, IT Service Management, IT Service Delivery, Enterprise Applications and Cybersecurity teams;
Requirements for the position:
- Team leadership;
- Very good experience and knowledge of IT infrastructure and system administration activities;
- Should be fammiliar with ITIL / ITSM;
- Benefit having experience with Enterprise Architecture;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment.
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings.
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities.
- Attractive salary and compensation package.
- Private health insurance after a probation period.
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health;
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside.
- In-house canteen.
- Parking or public transport ticket.
- Electrical cars spots near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Salary: from 4500 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied