AeroTime News, a part of one of the largest aviation digital hubs in the world, reaching more than one million aviation professionals and enthusiasts each month, is looking for an aviation blogger (to be) to join the team. This is your opportunity to write and indulge in an industry that never sleeps and connects dots all over the world.
You’ll be joining an ambitious editorial team that works alongside our campaigns team, recruitment company, events, and advisory business. Our editorial team brings together journalists around the world with various levels of experience and we are expanding our team.
Your daily tasks:
- Researching, brainstorming, and pitching aviation related stories
- Writing engaging yet SEO-friendly copies
- Developing own articles, reviews, analysis, and other content
- Verifying the accuracy of written materials
- Making sure your content reaches the reader by various promotion options
- Native (or native-level) English speaker with excellent writing and editing skills
- Proven experience in copywriting, blogging or journalism
- Understanding of basic communication processes and techniques
- Ability to partake in on-call rota outside office hours
- Understanding of SEO would be an advantage
- Understanding of aviation would be an advantage
- A rewarding work environment in an international team of professionals
- Further career perspectives in the aviation industry
- Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy.
- Competitive salary
If you meet the requirements and feel enthusiastic about working with us, send us your resume and join the team!
We are looking for journalists to join our team based in Vilnius, Lithuania, but also have openings for editorial team members based around the world.
Salary: from 1158 € (brutto)
Salary comment: The salary for this fulltime role based in Vilnius will start from 1158 EUR and increase depending on experience. However, we are also looking for team members at all experience and salary levels around the world.
You have successfully applied