We are looking for a skilled and motivated Technical Services Engineer with expertise in Avionics to join our dynamic team. As a Technical Services Engineer - Avionics, you will play a crucial role in providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance for avionic components and systems. Your responsibilities will also include controlling the avionic hardware and software configuration status of the fleet, participating in engineering projects, and ensuring compliance with maintenance data and regulations.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Providing instructions and assisting in resolving technical issues and troubleshooting avionic components and systems for the Maintenance Control Center (MCC) and Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO);
- Assist the Reliability Engineer in identifying and addressing avionics-related repetitive or chronic defects;
- Control the avionic hardware and software configuration status of the fleet;
- Configure avionic systems of new aircraft for acceptance into the fleet;
- Participate in various projects within the Engineering Department;
- Contribute to the preparation of work scopes for aircraft heavy maintenance;
- Monitor ongoing maintenance activities, identify off-schedule conditions, and ensure critical paths are followed;
- Prepare and issue engineering orders, work cards, and guidelines for work procedures in compliance with maintenance data;
- Collaborate with aircraft and component manufacturers to ensure effective communication and problem resolution.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Hold an Aeronautical Engineering Degree or possess a Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance license;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience with an air carrier or commercial operator;
- Demonstrate strong experience working with Avionics;
- Completed A320, A330, or B737Max aircraft-type training or familiarization courses will be considered an advantage;
- Possess a good understanding of EASA rules and regulations;
- Have an excellent command of the English language;
- Display proficiency in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information;
- Knowledge of OASES will be considered an advantage.
*Please note that background checks will be conducted on all applicants and restrictions that can suspend the process of employment in accordance with the Law on Aviation Article 57.1. will be additionally evaluated. By applying to this job advertisement, the applicant takes full responsibility for declaring truthful information. In case, if information submitted will be discovered false or the Background Check result will return negative, participation in the recruitment process will be terminated.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK WITH US
- Opportunity to work together with global aviation experts;
- International, friendly, modern, and comfortable work environment;
- Fully paid lunch and healthy snacks in the office;
- Advanced health insurance after probation period;
- Paid day off on your birthday;
- Affordable travel option on SmartLynx Airlines charter flights for you and your family;
- For professional and personal development opportunities, join our Talent Academy, Leaders Club, or other development incentives;
- Corporate and social events.
YOUR NEW EXCITING CHAPTER IN THE WORLD OF AVIATION BEGINS NOW WITH SMARTLYNX AIRLINES!
We are a strong and rapidly growing industry-leading airline looking to expand and welcome new colleagues worldwide.
Kickstart your career in aviation with ease: most of our positions don't require previous aviation experience. The mentoring and training are on us, and the enthusiasm and passion for aviation are on you!
Join our growing company of more than 350 office employees and 1400 crew members and become a part of a dynamic, diverse & reputable team providing splendid ACMI, charter, and cargo services for top-tier clients worldwide.
Explore our open positions, and don't hesitate to apply - we are excited to have you on the team. Let's reach for the stars together!
To find out more about the company, visit our webpage-https://www.smartlynx.aero/en/careers