Sensus Aero - a next-gen ERP software platform designed specifically for the aviation industry is looking for an experienced, talented and international Head of Sales / Sales Director who is self-motivated with a proven track record of global digital products sales. The platform has been specifically designed for every aspect of the aviation MRO base and line maintenance industries, making it a holistic MRO solution. You’ll be responsible for leading and developing our sales team in delivering our annual sales targets across the globe. Reporting to the CEO, your main duties will include leading key accounts, designing our strategic sales plans, enhancing our sales potential and developing our reach and international footprint.
- Your main task will be to design and implement an international strategic sales plan to reach our ambitious sales targets, cultivating lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty and better understand their business needs and goals.
- Maintain close relationships with the market (customers, evaluators, and potentials) for awareness of market needs;
- You will be experienced in assessing market needs and value proposition creation, developing the sales strategies for our range of existing and new products.
- You will manage close interaction with development leads, product architects, and key customers, and monitor the implementation of each product project;
- You will be leading and motivating sales team establish an excellent sales training program and work across the business to design innovative sales and marketing campaigns to promote and sell our developing range of products.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar international sales role
- Proven experience leading international sales team
- Knowledge and previous experience of the digital media/aviation sectors is beneficial
- Strong analytical abilities and results focus
- Experience of building business development with industry connections and networks
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, presentation and negotiation skills, creativity
- Ability to partner with internal leaders to develop business strategy, marketing, finance etc.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business aviation environment
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth; foreign language trainings
- Remote/hybrid work possibilities
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Private health insurance
- Gym, pool tables for your physical health and Mindletic for mental health
- Children’s room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision
- Work in first of its kind office building with real aircraft inside
- In-house canteen
- Parking or public transport ticket
- Electrical cars spots near the office
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
Salary: from 5000 ‚ā¨ (brutto)
You have successfully applied