This is a great opportunity to be a part of our team in France, working together with team colleagues in our HQ in Vilnius, Lithuania. You will be organizing trainings for our clients all around the world. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company is constantly growing with a further possibilities to move to any of the multiple locations and departments we have. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like meeting people from all around the world or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Ensuring smooth planning and organization of Aviation trainings.
- Constant communication with clients on their inquiries.
- Coordination of communication between involved parties.
- Communication and cooperation with other local and international departments / divisions of the company as well as authorities and partners.
- Providing participants with training material.
- Taking care of documentation and files according to national and international regulations and requirements.
- Constant and proactive search of solutions for problem-solving and process improvement.
- Working according to approved company processes.
- Working with company’s IT systems to monitor and ensure a smooth training management process.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has experience in aviation, administration, project management, hospitality, training coordination.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has an analytical mindset.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses the English and French language effectively on a daily basis.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life.
- Is attentive to details.
- Is service-minded.
What we offer you:
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years of working for the company;
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and Birthday day to celebrate;
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator;
- Contemporary and convenient office space in Longjumeau commune;
- Convenient parking space at the office area;
- Extensive onboarding plan to ease your integration into the company;
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share;
You have successfully applied