We are BAA Training, one of the TOP 3 largest independent aviation training centers in Europe. Our people are united by passion for aviation and a desire to ensure efficient training solutions for both pilots and airlines. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and is constantly growing. Currently our Sales team in Vilnius is looking for a Head of Corporate Sales that would be responsible for leading and overseeing key sales functions of the corporate sales division of the sales department.
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Implementing bonus system and calculating bonuses quarterly for the sales team.
- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and making direct sales contact via face-to-face contact or phone outreach (“cold calls”).
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers.
- Organizing meetings with potential clients.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes.
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world.
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Developing and utilizing CRM system to ensure smooth sales processes.
- Analyzing sales statistics daily.
- Preparing sales statistics for the monthly executive board meetings.
- Helping business development department with business case calculations.
- Preparing information needed for the business cases.
- Identifying the new needs of the market, analyzing the market and identifying main competitors.
- Developing sales tools (e.g. presentations and brochures) to ensure more effective sales processes.
- Onboarding of the new sales specialist.
- Day to day mentoring of new sales specialists.
- Developing sales department processes.
- Helping to solve obstacles between different departments to insure customer’s movement forward.
- Work according to approved company processes.
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles.
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has proven management experience.
- Has more than two years of experience in sales.
- Has excellent skills in Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Background in aviation is an advantage.
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
You have successfully applied