Your responsibilities will cover:
- Management of the highest levels of flight safety, training quality and discipline;
- Ensure that all training documentation, manuals and courseware are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business;
- Oversight of overall training compliance with Training Organization rules and regulations;
- Be an active member in instructors‘ standardization process ;
- Management of Training Syllabi, Checklists, Study Guides & Manuals – creation and maintenance to exceed industry standards ;
- Represent BAA Training in audits and meetings with customers;
- Providing strategic guidance to Head of Training;
- Support when introducing new training programs for customers;
- Oversight of day-to-day training center operation.
- Has an extensive experience as a Manager or Deputy in the aviation training industry that includes supervision of active pilot training (minimum 3 years);
- Has experience in dealing and interacting with Regulatory Authorities;
- Has excellent knowledge of Part-FCL regulations;
- Holds a professional pilot license;
- Having previously operated as a Flight Instructor with the relevant Instructor ratings and Certificates will be an asset;
- Has good computer skills (including MS Office applications).
Join us and:
- Be a part of an international team who cares about aviation safety;
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and professional team;
- Have a chance to fulfill your professional ambitions together with our company;
- Along with the perspective position, we offer a salary and benefit package that we are ready to discuss in person.
If you are ready to join us –apply now!
You have successfully applied