Avion Express Malta is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express Malta provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its' clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express Malta is looking for ambitious professionals to support the growth and further development of the company.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
‣ Closely cooperate with the team to help constantly develop the company’s finance function and bring a vast contribution to its continuous growth;
‣ Prepare monthly and weekly management reports;
‣ Forecast cash flows and analyze financial results;
‣ Ensure that the accounting treatment is correct and complete by performing reconciliations and balance sheet reviews;
‣ Participate in annual audit and budgeting processes;
‣ Analyze updates and improvements related to the accounting system (Navision);
‣ Support daily accounting and financial analysis operations.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
‣ University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
‣ 2+ years of experience in financial control/analysis/accounting in an international environment/BIG4;
‣ Proven knowledge of and experience in accounting and IFRS. Participation in ACCA studies would be an advantage;
‣ Excellent MS Office knowledge. MS NAV and/or PowerBI experience would be an advantage;
‣ Good command of both verbal and written English;
‣ Proactiveness and ability to manage several projects at a time.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
‣ Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
‣ Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
‣ Competitive salary (starting from 2104 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
‣ Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
‣ Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.