Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI and charter operator which operates an Airbus A320 family fleet.
Avion Express has established long-term partnerships with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Carry out short term crew planning;
- Calculate and monitor crew duties according to flight time limitations (EASA FTL/Company manuals);
- Communicate directly with crew members;
- Make worldwide logistic arrangements for crew members;
- Monitor crew qualifications;
- Administer crew planning system;
- Perform other relevant duties according to operational needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Good communication and team working skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Fluency in English.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in commercial aviation
- University degree in aviation related studies.
- Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary starting from 1840 € gross depending on your experience and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: lunch compensation, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at email@example.com
Salary: from 1840 € (brutto)
Salary comment: The final salary is a matter of agreement as it depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate.
You have successfully applied