Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Provide highly professional assistance to clients, staff and guests who enter the reception area;
- Answer queries via phone, e-mails and in person;
- Register, file and keep track of Company contracts;
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence and other office documentation;
- Prepare and track company ID cards issued to office personnel and crew members;
- Be responsible for maintaining and reorganizing workspace and seating plan;
- Track stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary;
- Assist in planning and coordinating company events and teambuilding activities;
- Support staff members by accomplishing related requests as needed, deal with general office day to day tasks and take care of the office environment.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Organized, self motivated, focused, detail oriented;
- Comfortable working in an international environment;
- Ability to multitask and respond well under pressure;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Helpfulness, politeness and positive attitude;
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English, ability to speak Russian or other languages would be considered an advantage.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 1400 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including additional health insurance;
- Daily lunch compensation;
- Other benefits: remote work possibility, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Apply in English at [email protected]
Salary: from 1400 € (brutto)
Salary comment: The final salary is a matter of agreement as it depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate.
You have successfully applied