Are you ready to join the international aviation team? We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Identifying, coordinating and organizing outside sales missions and make direct sales contact via face-to-face contact, phone outreach (“cold calls”) worldwide;
- Negotiating with airlines and other training centers worldwide;
- Organizing meetings with potential clients;
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes;
- Finding the best solutions for clients, partners and team members all over the world;
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing and target clients.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has experience in dealing with international teams and clients (not less than 3 years);
- Has experience as a Sales Manager (not less than 5 years);
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once;
- Has experience in strategic planning, business processing and change management;
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Is able to work independently, self-motivated;
- Is flexible with good time management skills;
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life;
- 24/7 days per week schedule as to contact the client is familiar from practical point of view;
- Uses English at a professional level (C1 least), Russian language would be an advantage.
Join us and:
- Be a part of an international team who cares about aviation;
- Be a part of a young, dynamic and professional team;
- Have a chance to fulfill your professional ambitions together with our company;
- Get a salary package from 2150 to 2480 EUR (bruto) plus bonus depending on results.
Ačiū, gavome Jūsų paraišką.