- Service clients requests, research and if required pass to second level.
- Continously monitor and manage clients requests, problem solving, reporting.
- Communicate directly with the developers, product owners etc.
- Provide assitance to internal teams.
- Consult clients in technical/IT questions.
- Experience in IT Support/Help Desk position.
- IT and DEV SCRUM, ITIL understanding.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team.
- Basic understanding of Application support.
- English language B1+ or higher.
- Attention to details.
- Planning skills.
- Orientation to the result.
- Orientation to customer (internal).
- Orientation to customer (external).
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
Salary: from 1302 € to 1983 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied