As a Senior HR Manager at Locatory.com, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources, ensuring the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, and supporting our employees in their professional growth. You will work closely with senior leadership to shape the company's HR strategy, drive recruitment efforts, and enhance employee engagement and development.
• Participate in the hiring process and support the recruitment function;
• Develop and implement HR strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives;
• HR policies and procedures;
• Lead and support various internal initiatives aimed at improving colleague engagement, satisfaction, and overall well-being;
• Act as a point of contact for colleagues providing HR-related guidance as needed;
• Manage employee relations, addressing any concerns or issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations;
• Maintain precise timekeeping records for all employees, collaborate closely with managers to ensure compliance with Lithuania's employment laws and regulations;
• Constantly look for areas of improvement and own the implementation of solutions.
• Proven experience as an HR leader, with at least 3 years of experience in HR roles.
• Demonstrated expertise in various HR functional areas, particularly organization development, change management, and employee relations.
• Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
• Strong knowledge of HR best practices, employment laws, and regulations.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• A strategic thinker with the ability to solve complex HR-related problems.
• The capacity to listen and understand the needs of employees, as well as those of the company.
• Having previous experience in the recruitment of international candidates would be highly beneficial
• Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions in the aviation industry
• Health Insurance package in compliance with our company policy
• Free office gym
• Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision
• Free parking
• Brand new and pet-friendly office with the real aircraft inside!
• Various discounts and offers from our partners