We are looking for an ambitious and smart Chief Operating Officer to join our team in Lithuania branch. The ideal candidate will manage the Ground Handling, fuelling and logistics day-to-day operations. Will be responsible for making key decisions, financial and other results, motivation of team, implementation of key performance indicators of Lithuania branch. Your actions and decisions will have a key impact to the company.
- Lead and execute day-to-day Ground Handling operation, fuelling, logistics activities and other companies support functions to ensure seamless execution and workflow management;
- Create and develop long lasting relationships with clients and partners;
- Prepare financial and status reports and discuss those with the management;
- Develop and maintain budgets related to the above;
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting and auditing;
- Assure all station legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws/regulations;
- Implement and control station KPI (reporting to BGS HQ);
- Improve and maintain operational processes (Lean);
- Demonstrate strong leadership, build a high-performing team, and motivate employees to achieve higher goals;
- Build a strong culture and values based on ambition, collaboration and trust.
Requirements of COO:
- Bachelor/Masters or equivalent degree (business management preferred);
- Professional experience with at least 3 years in leadership position (previous experience in Ground Handling/Aviation preferred);
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on ability to work in a dynamic, fast evolving environment and tight deadlines with a positive attitude;
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in managing complex projects or teams with high attention to detail, proactive and action-oriented;
- Unafraid to experiment and think outside of the box when it comes to growth strategies;
- Experience of implementing Lean system in daily operations;
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate;
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decision;
- Strong leadership and self-motivation skills;
- Ability to fluently speak, read and write in English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Professional and personal growth opportunities;
- Initiative and friendly team;
- Company warm culture with it’s traditions;
- Additional motivation tools;
- Competitive salary and compensation package (based on work experience, competence and compliance with other job requirements).
Salary: from 4130 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied