This is a great opportunity to become a part of our Aviation Academy Training team in Lleida, Spain. You will be working with people from around the world who want to start their airline pilot journey. BAA Training offers multiple routes to achieve their dream and you will be the one leading captains-to-be along them. Customers come from 80 different countries world-wide. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Paris, France; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and constantly growing. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, like meeting people from all around the world or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Assurance of smooth and timely organization and implementation of Aviation Training for future pilots.
- Constant communication with student pilots and instructors, and high quality customer support on all of their matters.
- Communication and cooperation with other local and international departments / divisions of the company as well as authorities and partners.
- Taking care of students’ documentation and files according to national and international regulations and requirements.
- Monitoring students’ progress and supervising student examinations when needed.
- To prepare training service agreement extensions and terminations.
- Preparation of students’ progress reports, reference letters, and other training-related information.
- Supervision and administration of students’ financial information.
- Constant and proactive search of solutions for problem-solving and process improvement.
- Work according to approved company processes
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than one years of experience in administration, project management, training scheduling or coordination.
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment and basic conceptional computer literacy
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- Uses the English language at an effectively operational and independent level
- Speaks Spanish (advantage)
- Is flexible with good time management skills
- Has respectful and positive attitude
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the Company.
- Work from home in compliance with company policy.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years of work for Company.
- A Wellness Day to take care of yourself and a Birthday Day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic.
- A shuttle bus service from Lleida city to the airport or parking space near the office.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve as well as duty trips to headquarters in Lithuania.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
Contact us: [email protected]
You have successfully applied