This is a great opportunity to become a part of our Customer support team and support our clients at the BAA Training offices in Vilnius. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Paris, France and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company is constantly growing with a further possibilities to move to any of the multiple locations and departments we have. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, like meeting people from all around the world or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Service clients, would it be external or internal, keeping customer experience at the highest level
- Supervise and ensure the cleanliness of the office premises.
- Coordinate office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Handle all incoming enquiries (internal-external)
- Administrate documents, via internal system (DocLogix)
- Assist internal and external clients on travel requests, book travel tickets and hotels
- Approve invoices via Omniva system
- Monitor company email box, CRM and internal project management system
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage migration matters (writing LOIs, dealing with migration authorities and clients)
- Organize entertainment flights and site excursions
- Organize and coordinate internal and external events
- Work according to approved company processes
- Participation in daily meetings based on Lean principles
- Setting and achieving short-term and long-term goals in accordance with the company’s strategic goals
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than one year of experience in customer service or office manager position
- Has better than average written and spoken communication skills
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once
- Is able to work independently and is self-motivated and willing to take ownership
- Is flexible with good time management skills
- Is curious and has inquisitive thinking such as exploration, investigation, and learning
- Is respectful and has a positive attitude, and is service-minded
- Is full of energy and commitment
- Has good skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Uses the English and Lithuanian language at an effective operational independent level
- Uses the Russian language (would be an advantage)
- Has analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one`s life
What we offer you:
- A health Insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Contemporary and convenient office space in a new growing AEROCITY area.
- Sport club and childcare service for your convenience.
- Public transport cover during the weekdays or parking space near the office.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners of the group.
- Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
Please feel free to apply to any of the below career options and we shall discuss the requirements based on your experience:
Salary: from 1488 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied