What we expect from the candidate:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks;
- Review and report the performance of projects and staff work;
- Do translations/interpretations from Chinese to English and English to Chinese at a proficient level;
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the President's office and internal departments;
- Plan CEO’s work schedule: planning meetings, making travel and accommodation arrangements, etc;
- Prepare information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports;
- Travel for business within China and abroad to assist CEO in corporate meetings;
- Organize meetings and events;
- Prepare various reports, e.g. expense reports, meeting reports and others.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities;
- Take care of other business related tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Previous administrative and organizational experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point);
- Activity planning and management skills;
- Ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities;
- Emotional maturity, stress resistance;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Result orientation and attention to details;
- Ability to react fast and ensure flexible approach towards decision making;
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements;
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines;
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role is an advantage.
We are offering:
- Valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- Motivating salary package;
- Interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- Ability to travel and significant opportunity for personal development.
You have successfully applied
About BAA Training China Training Centre
BAA Training China training centre established following the Joint Venture agreement signed by Avia Solutions Group, a global multi-service aviation holding, and Henan Civil Aviation Development and Investment Company in 2019 in Zhengzhou city, Henan province.
The brand new training centre opened in June 2020, now operating one Boeing 737-800 full-flight simulator, is planned to be equipped with six Boeing and Airbus family FFSs and training devices. The BAA Training China is operating on a franchise-based business model.
The modern training centre is designed to provide 40,000 flight hours per year and train approximately 4,000 pilots.
The BAA Training China strategically located in Zhengzhou Airport Economic Zone is just a 15-minute drive from Zhengzhou Airport, allowing pilots to cut down on time spent traveling for training.
The well-developed infrastructure is ready to fulfill the technical needs of the training centre‘s operations and the future Avia Solutions Group and HNCA development projects.