Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Prepare and administrate People & Culture-related documentation and records;
- Assist People & Culture team in coordinating and administrating various people-related processes;
- Consult the whole office team with People & Culture-related matters;
- Assist in creating reports for various HR projects and workforce analysis;
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures and labor law;
- Comply with People & Culture department and the company’s mission by completing related results as required;
- Be a part of an amazing People and Culture team and contribute to various initiatives to improve our people well-being.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- An Open-mind with a constant wish to seek for more;
- Attention to details and computer literacy;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- Excellent organizational, communication and administrative skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn;
- Fluent both in English and Lithuanian;
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
Work experience in a relevant role;
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 1600 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: lunch compensation, hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Salary: from 1600 € (brutto)
Salary comment: The final salary is a matter of agreement as it depends on the experience and competencies of the candidate.
You have successfully applied