Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's matters and further development of the company. The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Lead the development and implementation of FRMS within the company;
- Work in maintenance and operational environment;
- Monitor, analyze, and manage FRMS data;
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of fatigue mitigation strategies;
- Foster a culture of ongoing improvement within FRMS;
- Conduct a more in-depth analysis of human factors.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- University degree, preferably Aviation or Human Factors;
- Knowledge of Human Factors in aviation;
- Knowledge in Safety Management System (SMS) and/or Fatigue Risk Management (FRM) and understanding risk management principles;
- Knowledge of basic safety investigation techniques;
- Proficient verbal, written, and presentation communication skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Professional integrity;
- Ability to work independently;
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Work experience in Safety Risk Management or Fatigue Risk Management field;
- Education related to aviation, psychology or human physiology.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from 3472 to 4133 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: lunch compensation, hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries, birthday day-off, gifts for marriage, childbirth and other significant life occasions;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
Salary: from 3472 € to 4133 € (brutto)