- Be a Tech Leader as well as a hands-on coder.
- Participate in software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing business requirements.
- Advice on IT product`s architecture.
- Lead a team of external programmers with the ability to scale the load.
- Together with the team ensure that architecture choices are based on best practices and live up to the agility required by the business.
- Occasionally develop new or improve existing product`s functionality.
- Supervise the delivery of well-designed, optimized and scalable code for our IT product.
- Take full responsibility for CI/CD process.
- Continuously contribute to improving the way of working in the team.
- Guide vendors with architectural decisions and control their provided software quality.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Proactive engagement, communication, and collaboration with other team members and with other stakeholders.
- Enjoy being hands-on but also capable to see the big picture.
- 4+ years rich experience in developing using Java and PHP languages.
- 1+ years experience in either a Solution Architect, Development Lead, IT Technical Architect, or equivalent role.
- Experience working with:
- Languages - PHP, Typescript, Java
- Frameworks - Symfony, Spring Boot, React, JQuery, Ktor, jOOQ
- Dependency management tools - Composer, NPM, Gradle
- Experience in developing microservice architectures.
- Understanding of different architectures: monolithic, SOA, microservice – features, pros and cons.
- Good understanding of Domain-Driven Design, REST API principles, event-driven architecture, and event-driven design.
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and guide other team members.
- A team player who values quality.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Good English (spoken and written) skills.
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses.
Salary: from 6000 € to 6500 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied