We expect you to:
- perform daily maintenance and repair jobs for the aircraft in cooperation with our technical team;
- carry out non-recurring and sustaining development, validation and delivery of technical Aircraft Maintenance data;
- service and inspect aircraft, components and related equipment;
- keep a clean and orderly work environment;
- perform other duties as assigned by the Technical Director;
To succeed you must have:
- at least 6 months of work experience in aircraft maintenance;
- discipline, excellent time management, strong motivation and ability to work in a team;
- willingness to work and live in Lleida, Spain;
- good English language skills (written and spoken);
- work permit in EU;
- EASA Part 66 B1.2 License (would be considered as advantage);
We are offering:
- valuable experience in a dynamic and multinational environment;
- motivating salary package;
- interesting professional challenges and opportunities for improvement;
- friendly and ambitious team.
Start your career!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!
Salary: from 2400 € (brutto)
You have successfully applied