Avion Express is the largest narrow body ACMI operator operating Airbus A 320 family aircraft.
Headquartered in Vilnius, Lithuania, Avion Express has established a long term partnership with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia Pacific, South America.
In 2019 Avion Express established Avion Express Malta, a subsidiary airline based in Malta which operates Airbus A320 aircraft fleet.
Avion Express was recognized by Verslo Žinios, the leading business newspaper in Lithuania, as one of the Top 20 Most Desirable Employers in Lithuania in 2019. In 2019, Avion Express also received Airline of the Year Bronze Award from European Regions Airline Association and became a National Winner for Lithuania in The Award for Growth Strategy of the Year category, at European Business Awards.
The company was awarded ACMI Operator of the Year 2019 at Air Transport Awards by International Business News. Avion Express reached the 22nd position among Lithuanian Business Leaders Top 500, and the 76th position in TOP 1000 of the largest companies in Lithuania in 2018, according to Verslo Žinios.
Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
‣ Assist crew members by preparing Operational Flight Plan, meteorological information, NOTAMS and other relevant documentation;
‣ Arrange over flight/landing permissions, ground handling, slots, fuel, catering and transport;
‣ Monitor aircraft technical status and operational limitations;
‣ Maintain and monitor crew duty time limitations in accordance with ORO.FTL requirements and Company Operations Manual;
‣ Use Euro control tools to maintain ATC flight plans and monitor/avoid air space restrictions;
‣ Perform a flight watch and maintain Operations Management System by updating departure/arrival times, delay reasons and other relevant information;
‣ Perform othe rrelevant duties as required of operational needs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
‣ Being over 21 years of age;
‣ University degree and/or a minimum of 1 year work experience in airlines within the Flight Operations Department;
‣ Ability to work in a team;
‣ Good communication skills;
‣ Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks, and work under pressure;
‣ Fluent spoken and written English skills.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
‣ Previous experience in a similar position in an airline;
‣ Being a student or VGTU AGAI graduate;
‣ Private Pilot Licenses (PPL) theoretical exams certificate.
‣ Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
‣ Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
‣ Competitive salary (1300-1700€ gross) and social benefits, including health insurance;
‣ All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
‣ Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.
We are passionate about our work, but we also love the people we surround ourselves with.
Join us, you’ll see what we mean.